- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"It's an honor to be recognized. We look forward to providing high quality support and leading cybersecurity solutions to our non-profit clients in the future." Tom Andrulis, CEO ITS
LAS VEGAS, NV, June 13, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Intelligent Technical Solutions (ITS) is pleased to announce that it ranks among the world's Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource.
The annual list and research (#MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing, and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year's research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
• Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
• Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
• Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
• End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
• Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
ITS was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the Not-for-Profit market.
ITS takes pride in this new achievement even though the company is no stranger to sharing the stage with some of the best in the industry. The recent wave of recognition has continued to drive the team to continue delivering exemplary service and effective solutions to their clients.
"It's an honor to be recognized in the top 100 non-profit vertical market managed service providers. We look forward to providing high quality support and leading cybersecurity solutions to our non-profit clients in the future," stated Tom Andrulis, CEO of ITS about winning the award.
"ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate Intelligent Technical Solutions on this honor," said Amy Katz, executive VP and general manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. "Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world's Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs."
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), executive VP and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
Physical: 2880 Meade Ave Suite #350
Mailing: 1930 Village Center Circle #3-9074
Las Vegas, NV 89134
O (702) 869-3636 F (702) 869-6777
About Intelligent Technical Solutions
Intelligent Technical Solutions (ITS) is a managed service provider empowering small to midsize businesses across several locations in the country with reliable IT services. The company offers managed IT, managed security, and other IT support services to help organizations make the most of their technology. They are dedicated to helping SMBs reach their full potential with enterprise-grade solutions that will support their clients' current and future needs. ITS has been recognized and featured by numerous prestigious organizations, including CRN's Managed Service Provider 500, Channel Futures MSP 501, Expertise.com, and ChannelE2E.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security -- from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA's brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.
# # #