- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
We want to help people expand their palates, discover new craft drinks, and immerse further in styles they already know and love.
DALLAS, TX, September 02, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Crafty Cask has launched SipScout, a rotating alcohol subscription box created to introduce craft drink enthusiasts to beer, cider, wine, spirits, and cocktails from makers across the country.
When you sign up for the SipScout monthly craft alcohol subscription box, you'll receive a collection of craft alcohol every month. Each box will feature different categories and styles from craft makers from all over the country, allowing you to discover new favorites from the comfort of your home.
Some months will highlight different styles of craft beers, while others will bring you mixology kits or tasting flights of wine, whiskey, or cider. All kits include enough for two tasters to enjoy together.
Each SipScout shipment Includes:
• A tasting flight or mixology kit featuring drinks from craft makers from around the country, with enough for two people to share.
• One informative color publication, SipScout Report, so you can learn the background story of the featured makers and know what's included in your kit, including service and food pairings suggestions and other craft news.
• Exclusive access to special offers, so you can stock your bar with full-size bottles.
• Digital tasting tutorials and guides to help you discover and enjoy each box on your own.
• Surprise gifts throughout the year to help deepen your enjoyment of craft alcohol.
In addition to the box itself, SipScout members will be invited to attend a SipScout Party virtually every month. During these events, certified cider professionals, whiskey stewards, sommeliers, cicerones, or mixologists will share details about the drinks, along with techniques and tips to enhance the enjoyment of the box. Sometimes the makers themselves will be in attendance. There will be time to ask questions and engage with others.
Suzanne Henricksen, Founder of The Crafty Cask, stated, "We love craft drinks and supporting craft alcohol makers. Our travel itineraries always include a chance to discover the latest craft breweries, distilleries, cider houses, wineries, and more. And we knew there were others out there just like us. That's why we created SipScout. We want to help people expand their palates, discover new craft drinks, and immerse further in styles they already know and love."
To learn more about SipScout or how to become a member, visit The Crafty Cask website.
The Crafty Cask's mission is to celebrate and support the craft alcohol community around the country. Through education, marketing education & support for makers, and tasting & mixology events, they help small producers have sustainable, thriving businesses without having to sell out to Big Booze. They've created a growing community of craft drinks enthusiasts - who they affectionately call Tippler Nation –who vote with their hearts and dollars by supporting craft alcohol with every sip.
# # #