All Press Releases for September 09, 2022

Countdown Begins: Myrarecollections Set To Launch Next-Gen NFT Trading Platform

Myrarecollections, the new highly scalable and community-driven NFT marketplace on Ethereum & Binance announced to launch on September 12, 2022 with top-notch technology and users centric features.

    NEW YORK, NY, September 09, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- is excited to announce that the marketplace is open from September 12, 2022, for all artists & collectors to sell, buy and trade NFTs. The platform is powered by Ethereum & Binance Blockchain Technologies to enable frictionless transaction processing. The digital ledger of the platform performs a similar function to the networks that underpin bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. is founded by Nathan Cable with a simple philosophy: "Artists & art collectors can explore awesome collections."

A decentralized platform designed to foster new ways to produce, mint, and trade rare collections with Metamask & Walletconnect crypto wallets.

NFT marketplace is integrated with social media channels that only support artists to promote their artwork in a few clicks. Moreover, to promote sales, the platform charges only a 5% transaction fee, and the remaining 95% share can be enjoyed by creators. More the platform offers;

- allows artists to place a bid for their top artworks.
- Users can send NFTs as gifts to other users.
- The platform offers no minting cost, as users have to pay after selling an item.
- If someone wants to maintain a platform using secrecy, he/she can hide their profile with one click.
- Creators can create communities to sell and promote their services.

The platform will launch a series of 3D animated artwork enabling artists to showcase their rare artwork. also focuses on building mobile applications to make the platform readily available for smartphones. Creators can upload & mint the platform anytime and from anywhere. developed by Suffescom Solutions Inc., is pinned with hack-proof blockchain security and seamless functionalities.

A smart contract-based platform is also with lots of features, extensive functionality and technical support for users.

Digital artists are encouraged to sign up today at

Name - Nathan Cable
Position - Founder
Email - [email protected]

# # #

Contact Information

Nathan Cable
My Rare Collections
New York, New York
United States
Voice: (239) 341-5915
E-Mail: Email Us Here
Website: Visit Our Website