- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"Car accident lawyers understand every scenario that can hinder your claim, and their job is to help you get around them."
MINNEAPOLIS, MN, December 01, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Doing all the wrong things after getting involved in a car accident can get you into trouble and reduce, or totally lose, your accident claim. It is not the accident victim's fault, as many factors can affect their recollection and narration of the facts about the accident.
To know what steps to take after sustaining personal injuries in a car crash, you must first understand what not to do and why.
Why Do People Lose Injury Claims?
"The law is ruthless and unmerciful , rewards astuteness and punishes ignorance," said Isaac Tyroler, Managing Partner of Tyroler Leonard Injury Law. He says that being uninformed is why most people miss out on their injury settlements. Here are the most common reasons people lose out on personal injury claims:
• Not seeking the help of a car accident lawyer
• Not taking the required medical advice
• Incorrect statements and selecting what details to share
• Posting injury photos on social media
• Not keeping track of events, medical records or pictures.
Improving Your Chances of Success
One of the most important decisions you can make in a car accident injury claim is contacting an experienced Minnesota car accident lawyer just after the accident or as soon as possible afterwards. In Isaac Tyroler's words, "Car accident lawyers understand every scenario that can hinder your claim, and their job is to help you get around them."
He adds, "Insurers run a business and would do anything legally possible to avoid paying victims anything. They hire high-powered lawyers and leave victims with their permanent scars and income loss."
As an attorney with more than $20,000,000 in settlement and car accident injury awards, Tyroler shares some tips that will help those injured win compensation:
• Move your vehicle to safety.
• Notify a Minnesota car accident law firm as soon as possible.
• Call the police and only communicate known facts.
• Get the contact info of eyewitnesses and the other parties involved.
• Seek medical care and follow instructions.
• Keep all records, from pictures of injuries to receipts.
About Tyroler Leonard Injury Law
The team at Tyroler Leonard Injury Law has dedicated their legal careers to advocating for personal and car accident injury victims. Focusing on injury law cases has allowed the team to obtain exceptional awards for their clients.
# # #