- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
TORONTO, ON, January 30, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ --PrivID gets listed on THE OCMX™
PrivID provides network monitoring, as well as data encryption to ensure security of the network and compliance with GDPR legislation (EU) and CPPA legislation (Canada).
PrivID does this using a method that works in a password or password-less state and does not require MFA. While it can with these models, as well as zero trust, it does not require it. We provide a network monitoring score like a credit score. These reports are available weekly or monthly.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of PrivID to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on PrivID and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that PrivID exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
PROBLEM THEY'RE SOLVING
We live in a new world where organizations have two major problems:
• A perception problem with the storage and management of personal data of their customers and partners. It only takes one breach to erode trust.
• Consumers are looking for ways to not give away personal information and are having a hard time trusting organizations because of the data breaches that are happening daily.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
We are growing in Canada and intend to open an office in the EU. Our focus is on locations that have privacy legislation, as our system allows for compliance with the various global legislations. We have signed agreements in Canada and are negotiating agreements in the US, SE Asia, and Czechia. We have also presented our solution to NATO; it is currently going through their review process.
• 2018 – Started PrivID
• Aug 2019 – Signed our first paying client
• May 2022 – Graduated TMU/ ROGERS Cybersecurity Catalyst Accelerator
• June 2022 – Presented our solution to NATO
• Aug 2022 – Partnering with an insurance company to provide network monitoring to their cybersecurity clients
• Sep 2022 – Created a network monitoring system
• Dec 2022 – Signed a CAD 2MM client
• Jan 2023 – Signing a channel partner agreement with SE Asia partners
• Prevents a "man in the middle" attack
• Data encryption combined with anonymization of data prevents unauthorized use
• Network monitoring with a weekly or monthly scoring system (like a credit score)
• Works with or without passwords or MFA
• Strengthens the Zero trust framework
Jiri Fiala – Co-Founder & CEO
Carlos has established an exceptional multidisciplinary team that is pioneering new chemical and biological materials and technologies and their potential applications for biosensing. Carlos has considerable expertise in programmable matter applications developed in part after founding and leading the Bionano Research group at Autodesk –later Autodesk Life Sciences.
Andrea Shea – Co-Founder & COO
Hendrik is a physicist by training and ranks among the world's leading researchers in DNA nanotechnology. Dietz routinely publishes in high-ranking journals such as Nature and Science, has multiple patents, and is an entrepreneur seeking to translate academic insights into commercial products.
Mark Sinanan – CTO
Mark has over 20 years' experience in technology, as well as international experience working with Financial Institutions of all sizes. He has been a leader in developing technology plans, spearheading software and network upgrades, managing complex systems migrations, launching new systems, leading significant change and consistently delivering better performance, lower costs and improved ROIs on technology investments.
James Sanders – CISO
James has been a System/Network Administrator for over 20 years. He worked on high clearance projects with the Canadian Military and has Top Secret clearance from Canada (CSIS), and Secret clearance from NATO. He is a technical consultant to various government agencies. He has also designed networks for FI's and trading platforms.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #