- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
BERLIN, GERMANY, March 20, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- SuperReturn, the world's leading private equity and venture capital conference series, will be hosting its annual SuperReturn International conference at the InterContinental Hotel in Berlin, June 6-9, 2023.
Over 4,000 of the world's foremost GPs and LPs will convene to network, share ideas and examine the latest opportunities, challenges and projections for 2023 through insight-rich presentations, interactive debates, and informal discussion groups. Against the backdrop of economic uncertainty, leading experts on private markets will discuss a range of topics including ESG/impact investing, key growth drivers, DEI, technology, returns, value, and innovation in the industry.
Among the speakers this year will be: Kim Kardashian, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of SKKY Partners; Julian Salisbury, CIO Asset & Wealth Management at Goldman Sachs; David Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Chairman, Carlyle; and Jenny Johnson, President and CEO at Franklin Templeton.
Other speakers include:
• Michael Arougheti, CEO at Ares Management
• Stephanie Flanders, Senior Executive Editor for Economics & Government, Bloomberg News
• David Humphrey, Managing Director, Bain Capital Private Equity
• Jean Hynes, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Partner & Portfolio Manager, Wellington Management
• Tim Jenkinson, Professor of Finance, Private Equity Institute, Said Business School, University of Oxford
• Michael Arougheti, CEO, Ares Management
• Hazem Ben-Gacem, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Investcorp
• Robert F. Smith, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Vista Equity Partners
• Bleuzenn Pech de Pluvinel, Managing Director, Private Equity, Accenture
• Scott Kleinman, Co-President, Apollo Global Management
• Orlando Bravo, Founder & Managing Partner at Thoma Bravo
"With thousands of senior private markets professionals expected from 60-plus countries across the world, SuperReturn International truly is the global meeting place for LPs and GPs," said Dorothy Kelso, Global Private Equity Strategy Director of SuperReturn. "The uncertain economic picture places an even greater value on meeting face-to-face to exchange ideas, experiences and opportunities. This year's event promises to be a must for all senior decision makers in the private equity ecosystem, with unparalleled opportunities to network and a stellar line-up of speakers."
In addition to the main agenda, SuperReturn International will be hosting a Women in Private Markets Forum on Monday 5th June followed by four co-located one-day specialist summits on Tuesday 6th June dedicated to disruption and innovation, German private equity, ESG and private debt. To view the full schedule of speakers and events, and to register to attend, please visit: https://informaconnect.com/superreturn-international/.
Sponsors of this year's event include Investcorp, UBS, Deloitte, Goodwin Proctor and Bain & Company.
About SuperReturn International
SuperReturn International is the world's largest private equity and venture capital event, and part of the SuperReturn series of leading private equity events that take place across the world.
This five-day conference will bring together thousands of private equity and venture capital professionals, including 1,300+ Limited Partners (LPs), 2,000+ General Partners (GPs) and 200+ expert speakers from 60+ countries, to network and discuss current trends and opportunities within the private equity industry.
# # #