- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
#ThisWeekWithSabir: Your weekly business growth fix. Watch top entrepreneurs share actionable tips and advice.
NEW YORK, NY, April 18, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Sabir Semerkant, the world-renowned business strategist and entrepreneur, Founder & President of Growth by Sabir, is set to host the next episode of his popular #ThisWeekWithSabir show on 4/19/2023. The show will feature candid conversations with some of the top business leaders in the world.
Semerkant has a long history of getting exclusive interviews with top business leaders. In the past, he has interviewed the likes of Gary Vaynerchuk, Neil Patel, Matt Higgins, Avinash Kaushik, and other top business leaders. He is known for his ability to get his guests to open up about their personal lives and careers, and to share their insights on entrepreneurship, startup growth, and ecommerce.
In the upcoming episode of #ThisWeekWithSabir, Semerkant will be interviewing a number of business leaders who will be talking about their successes and failures, their personal lives, and their thoughts on the future of business. Some of the business leaders who will be appearing on the show include:
* Oded Netzer and Paul Magnone, the authors of the book "Decisions Over Decimals", who will be talking about their journey to success and their advice for entrepreneurs
* Jason Criddle, a venture capitalist and entrepreneur, who will be talking about his investment strategy and his thoughts on the future of startups
* Lesley Hensell, a business consultant and Amazon expert, who will be talking about her top tips for success on Amazon
* Michael Schein, a business psychologist and expert on secret societies, who will be talking about the psychology of success and how to build and grow a successful business
* Sharon Koifman, a remote work expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about her tips for managing and succeeding in remote work
* Sarry Ibrahim, a financial expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about creative financing strategies and how to fund your business
* Michelle Vazzana, a sales expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about mastering sales agility and how to close more deals
* Matteo Grassi, a serial entrepreneur and investor, who will be talking about his journey to success and his advice for entrepreneurs
* Andrew Dupy, a hybrid publisher and entrepreneur, who will be talking about the future of publishing and how to self-publish a book
* James Fair, a serial entrepreneur and investor, who will be talking about his journey to success and his advice for entrepreneurs
* Mike Del Ponte, a business growth expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about scaling your business to the million-dollar mark
* Eziah Syed, the founder and CEO of Mend, a healthcare startup, who will be talking about his journey to success and his advice for entrepreneurs
* Amber Spears, an affiliate marketing expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about how to unlock the power of affiliate marketing
* Hunter Austin, a business growth expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about scaling to success and how to grow your business without pain
* Jenny Woldt, an accessibility expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about the importance of ADA compliance and how to make your website accessible to everyone
* Samantha Hartley, a personal finance expert and entrepreneur, who will be talking about personal finance for kids and how to teach your children about money
* Alex Castro, the founder and CEO of KlientBoost, a digital marketing agency, who will be talking about his journey to success and his advice for entrepreneurs
* Marley Majcher, the founder and CEO of Party Goddess, a party planning company, who will be talking about her journey to success and her advice for entrepreneurs
The show is sure to be a must-watch for anyone interested in business and entrepreneurship.
#ThisWeekWithSabir is a weekly show that features interviews with top business leaders, entrepreneurs, and celebrities. The show is hosted by Sabir Semerkant, who is a successful entrepreneur and business strategist. Semerkant has a long history of getting exclusive interviews with top business leaders. He is known for his ability to get his guests to open up about their personal lives and careers.
#ThisWeekWithSabir is a popular show that is watched by millions of people around the world. The show is available on a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. By the end of this season, the show will be celebrating 100 episodes with top guests and amazing topics.
For more information about #ThisWeekWithSabir, please visit https://growthbysabir.com/liveshow.
Growth by Sabir is an eCommerce strategy consulting firm that helps businesses grow revenue. Our team of experts will work with you to develop and execute a customized growth strategy, and our specialized programs Rapid 2X and Hyper 10X can help you double or even 10x your revenue in 12 or 24 months, respectively. We also offer a private mastermind group where you can connect with other entrepreneurs and learn from their experiences.
Sabir Semerkant, the Founder and President of Growth by Sabir, is a business strategist and entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in the business world. He has worked with companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500, and he is a master of growth hacking. Sabir is passionate about helping businesses grow and succeed, and he is a valuable resource for entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses to the next level.
Sabir is also the host of the popular show #ThisWeekWithSabir, which features interviews with top business leaders. In this show, Sabir shares his insights on business growth and entrepreneurship. He is a passionate advocate for small businesses, and he believes that anyone can achieve success if they have the right mindset and the right tools.
If you're looking to grow your business, then you need to check out Growth by Sabir. We have the experience, the expertise, and the resources to help you achieve your revenue goals. Contact us today to learn more, and be sure to tune in to #ThisWeekWithSabir for the latest insights on business growth and entrepreneurship.
# # #