- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
These clients rarely have family or friends to support them. Feeling ashamed and alone exacerbates their emotional pain and slows recovery. Now, there's help.
PRINCETON, NJ, May 03, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- New Jersey's most trusted relationship and affair recovery counseling practice has not announced news of this magnitude since its establishment in 2012. In addition to its renowned couples therapy and infidelity counseling services, Open Door Therapy will now provide individual counseling to those in a relationship with a married or committed person.
The need for this uncommon service increased as individuals in romantic unions with married or committed individuals experienced anguish without proper psychological guidance. Existing therapeutic services have inadequately addressed the specific emotional challenges of this population.
Open Door Therapy's recently launched counseling service for individuals romantically involved with a married or committed person include:
· Therapeutic exploration of the emotional vulnerability that precedes the connection with a committed or married person.
· Therapeutic exploration of the emotional and psychological impact of romantic involvement with a married or committed partner.
· Clinical support in the aftermath of discovery.
· Therapeutic exploration of the relationship within the context of a romantic partner committed to another.
· Examining trust, boundaries, and emotional safety in a romantic relationship.
· Professional guidance and support in coping with the complexities involved when an affair relationship transitions from a secret affair to a public committed relationship or marriage.
ABOUT OPEN DOOR THERAPY, LLC
Open Door Therapy is a Princeton-based relationship-focused niche private practice that has provided New Jersey residents with competent, science-based, compassionate counseling services since 2012. Scheduling is convenient, and flexible appointment hours include evenings and weekends. Open Door Therapy offers an Apple Podcast called LoveBonds, and a blog focused on relationships, betrayal, and repair. Twitter: @opendoortherapy Instagram: @open_door_therapy Phone: 908.403.9300 For general inquiries: [email protected] For media inquiries: [email protected] Website: https://www.opendoortherapy.net
# # #