- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"A paralegal at your law firm probably will not know what questions to ask a new homeowner-stuck with a defective home in subdivision-we will!" Think of us as your affordable marketing department."
WASHINGTON, DC, May 17, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- According to the Construction Defect Center, "We are appealing to plaintiffs law firms that represent homeowners in residential construction defect litigation in Arizona, North Carolina, Florida, Texas and most other high growth US States to do a much better job with respect to marketing to your potential clients. Your potential clients in poorly built single family home subdivisions cannot find you. There is a gigantic need for plaintiff's attorneys for homeowners stuck with construction defects in newly built single-family subdivisions, and we can help in getting your law firm identified-without the need to hire a new marketing staff member-as we would like to explain at 866-714-6466.
'We get calls from all over the country every week-from people who bought a brand-new home a year ago-and the home builder never bothered to come back and fix punch list items or repair the obvious construction defects. This is a coast-to-coast serious problem-and these homeowners do not know what type of law firm to call as we would be happy to explain to a plaintiffs law firm that specializes in residential construction defects anytime at 866-714-6466." https://ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
For a very affordable price the Construction Defect Center is offering to provide a marketing service for a metro specific law firm that specializes in representing single family homeowners who have serious construction defects in their subdivision with the following marketing services.
* The Construction Defect Center will create a metro specific website for the participating law firm that will prominently mention sponsorship.
* The Construction Defect Center will do metro specific press releases focused in on homeowners in newer subdivisions who notified their home builder about construction defects in their home during the one-year warranty period-and the defects-issues were never repaired.
* This metro specific initiative will also zero in on a buyer-buyers of a new home in a subdivision who have just discovered their windows-doors are leaking, their wood exterior or stucco is cracking-or has failed, their soffits or fascia is rotting, or it has failed, they have improperly installed roof flashing-or water intrusion, or they have foundation or framing issues.
* The Construction Defect Center will field all the homeowner calls, they will vet the problems mentioned by the homeowner, and they will report back to the law firm for direction and advice and include the homeowner in the process if appropriate. The vetting process has been designed to save the law firm lawyers the time required to vet each call. "A paralegal at your law firm probably will not know what questions to ask a new homeowner-stuck with a defective home in a residential subdivision--we will!"
* The Construction Defect Center will comply with all state Bar Association rules for a metro specific law firm that participates in this initiative.
For more information a interested lawyer at a construction defect law firm is welcome to call the Construction Defect Center anytime at 866-714-6466. https://ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
The Construction Defect Center was formed over a decade ago and the group has extensive experience in identifying construction defect issues facing residential homeowners. This experience is not limited to roofing-flashing defects, plumbing defects, foundation issues, improperly installed windows doors, stucco-siding issues, fascia-soffit issues, framing issues as well as drainage issues. https://ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
# # #