- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Zaina Sahady, CEO, said, "We are extremely proud to be recognized by OrangeSlices AI among our peers in the Federal GovCon industry. This recognition underscores our commitment to our clients."
ROCKVILLE, MD, September 19, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- "The Federal GovCon sector continues to be one of the most complex and competitive marketplaces in the world and the consistent and long-term winners of today and tomorrow are those companies which understand they must not only bring to the table efficient and effective solutions, but also a corporate culture that demonstrates their own excellence, making them a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients." (OrangeSlices AI)
Chevo Consulting is proud to be included among this list of federal government contractors who are recognized for #doingittherightway based on evaluations of several key areas:
• Good Partner – in ways that go above and beyond to provide support, mentorship, engagement, to collaborate, and that bridge the divide, building one successful team to deliver for their client.
• Growing Your Talent – with a focus is on what is best for the individual.
• Philanthropy – that is driven by its team, by its focus, and by what is happening the world and communities it works in.
• Exemplify Innovation – and are guided by principles that understand the status quo is not enough and they must demonstrate they are doing more and doing better.
• Industry Engagement – that includes multiple aspects including mentorship, giving of time or services, sharing of intel, and will involve people from across the company and be driven by a desire to give back.
• Inclusive and Diverse – finding ways to have those voices heard, for combining those personalities on shared efforts for the betterment of all involved.
• Sustainability Practices – demonstrating that everyone must do their part and they have identified and defined ways they can #dobetter for themselves and their government clients.
• Investment for the Sake of Betterment – putting money behind their commitment to improving the work environment and experience for both internal teams and as it relates to customer delivery.
"These characteristics were defined as being drivers to Elev8 GovCon and provide a major competitive edge, to include in higher levels of employee and customer engagement and loyalty, which translate into higher growth and profits. The companies recognized and the leaders guiding these teams forward, understand what it takes and are models of #doingittherightway." (OrangeSlices AI)
Of this recent honor, Zaina Sahady, CEO, said, "We are extremely proud to be recognized by OrangeSlices AI among our peers in the Federal GovCon industry. This recognition underscores our commitment to delivering high quality services for our clients. The foundation of the work behind those services is a great team of employees for whom we encourage and support through personal growth and community engagement."
Chevo Consulting, LLC (Chevo), a women-owned small business (WOSB), is focused on providing management consulting services to the Federal Government. Chevo serves as a Trusted Advisor, supporting our clients' long-term visions, from conception to implementation, by applying strategy, effective management, and communications. Chevo helps organizations change and evolve their business by providing a highly specialized range of Management Consulting services centered on Strategic, Acquisition, Portfolio, Project, and Financial Management. Chevo, headquartered in Rockville, MD, holds multiple contract vehicles (GSA OASIS SB Pools 1 & 2, GSA MAS); is a nine-time awardee of the Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE); and recently made Consulting Magazine's 2023 "Best Firms to Work For" list and is a 2024 Elev8 GovCon honoree.
For more information, visit http://www.ChevoConsulting.com.
# # #