- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
NEW YORK, NY, November 21, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market size is set to grow by USD 19.46 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 9.48% from 2022 to 2027, according to Technavio. The growth of the commercial aircraft leasing market is driven by the affordability it offers compared to purchasing. In an aviation industry marked by intense competition and a surge in demand, numerous operators are vying for market share. Airlines are compelled to establish robust positions by offering compelling services to attract customers, often resorting to discounts that impact their profitability. Consequently, airlines typically operate on narrow profit margins. The expansion of commercial aircraft leasing is thus facilitated by the inherent characteristics of the aviation sector. Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses in obtaining growth opportunities. Buy the report
Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
o Narrow-body Aircrafts
o Wide-body Aircrafts
o Regional Aircrafts
o Wet Lease
o Dry Lease
o North America
o South America
o Middle East And Africa
The growth forecast for the market predominantly attributes a significant share to the narrow-body aircraft segment. These aircraft feature a single aisle within the cabin, accommodating passengers seated in two axial groups. Equipped with a two-engine configuration affixed to the wings, they generate thrust.
Receive our market sample report now to gain access to a detailed analysis of the commercial aircraft leasing market: Download the sample report
Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis and Scope
Some of the major companies in the commercial aircraft leasing market industry include AerCap Holdings N.V., Air Lease Corp., Aircastle Ltd., ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance Co., Avolon Aerospace Leasing Ltd., Bank of Communications Co. Ltd., BBAM US LP, BOC Aviation Ltd., China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Ltd., Deucalion Aviation Ltd., Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) Ltd., Macquarie Group Ltd., Orix Corp., Saab AB, and Tokyo Century Corp. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio's report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 companies operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
• Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market size
• Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market trends
• Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market industry analysis
The commercial aircraft leasing market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The strong market position of Irish and Chinese lessors will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the fall in the price of crude oil will hamper the market growth.
Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market 2023 – 2027: Market dynamics
Leading trends influencing the market
• Dominance of major aircraft suppliers remains a primary trend in commercial aircraft leasing, creating extensive lessor dependency for aircraft procurement.
• Delays in supplier deliveries is significant challenges for lessors, impacting their ability to fulfill lessee obligations and resulting in consequential difficulties.
• Supplier overproduction may lead to a surplus of aircraft, diminishing market demand, lowering aircraft value, and reducing lease rates due to a supply-demand mismatch.
• Continued reliance on these two major suppliers is anticipated to persist, driving market growth during the forecast period for commercial aircraft leasing.
Download the sample report now for information on the Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market challenges.
Commercial Aircraft Leasing Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
• CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2023-2027
• Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial aircraft leasing market growth during the next five years
• Estimation of the commercial aircraft leasing market size and its contribution to the parent market
• Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
• The growth of the commercial aircraft leasing market
• Analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
• Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial aircraft leasing market vendors
Download now to uncover successful business strategies deployed by Companies of commercial aircraft leasing market - Download Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Commercial Aircraft PMA Market: The commercial aircraft PMA market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.66% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 206.72 million.
Commercial Aircraft Disassembly, Dismantling, and Recycling Market: The commercial aircraft disassembly, dismantling, and recycling market share is expected to increase to USD 791.63 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.1%.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
3. Market Sizing
4. Historic Market Size
5. Five Forces Analysis
6. Market Segmentation by Product
7. Market Segmentation by Type
8. Customer Landscape
9. Geographic Landscape
10. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
# # #