- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
BOSTON, MA, October 03, 2008 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The Yankee Chapter of International Association of Business Communicators (Yankee IABC) has elected its new 2008-2009 board of directors to lead the organization through its next year of operations.
Tom Roux, an employee communications consultant, will lead the Yankee IABC's board for 2008-2009. Mr. Roux has been a long-time Yankee IABC member and board member serving in various roles, including President-Elect and VP of Membership.
"This board has a wonderful combination of new members, old members and returning members. With that mix we hope to build on last year's successes and are infused with renewed enthusiasm," said Tom Roux, president, Yankee IABC Board of Directors. "This is the year of delivering value to our members like never before. We have listened to our members and feel this board is poised to provide the types of enriching development programs and valuable networking activities that will enhance their professional lives."
The elected members of the 2008-2009 Yankee IABC board are as follows:
• President - Tom Roux, Employee Communications Consultant
• President-Elect - Lauren Libitz, MITRE Corporation
• Past President - Dave Seifert, ABC, Seifert Communications
• VP, Finance - Jake George, NERA Economic Consulting
• VP, Administration - Casey Hauch, Watson Wyatt Worldwide
• VP, Membership Development - Jeannie Brown, Marketing and Communications Consultant
• VP, Learning Opportunities - Carl Zangerl, Northeastern University
• VP, Communications - Kirsten Paragona, HCL America Inc.
The complete list, along with contact information for the board, can be found on www.yankeeiabc.org.
About Yankee IABC
Yankee IABC, a chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators, connects professionals across all communication disciplines to inspire individual growth and overall industry excellence. Spanning five New England states, our members have easy access to a vast array of communications resources and networking opportunities. For more information, please visit www.yankeeiabc.org.
For Further Information, Contact:
Kirsten Paragona, VP Communications, Yankee IABC
# # #