- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
/24-7PressRelease/ - WOODLAND HILLS, CA, November 14, 2005 - Seasonal songs, holiday songs, Christmas music. No matter what you call them, you cannot escape hearing them at the end of the year.
They are some of the most enduring and popular songs of all time, yet the facts about their creation are unknown to most listeners.
In a new article available in print and on the Internet, Scott G (recording artist The G-Man, and owner of G-Man Music and Radical Radio), reveals some of the truths about these famous songs.
Surprising facts divulged in the article about these well-known songs include:
* Some lyrics in "Jingle Bells" are too "racy" for most audiences.
* One holiday tune has been translated into more than 100 languages.
* Several now-classic holiday songs were written for Hollywood musical films.
* A certain holiday song has had more than 500 recorded versions.
* One instantly-recognizable holiday tune took more than 100 years to write.
* A hoax surrounds the authorship of one famous holiday song.
The complete story is available at:
Scott G (The G-Man) has albums on Delvian Records and iTunes. A creative director of NARIP, a member of NARAS, a writer for Immedia Wire Service and MusicDish, his primary business is G-Man Music and Radical Radio (www.gmanmusic.com) where he writes, produces, voices, and composes music for radio commercials.
G-Man Music creates music and radio commercials. Contact us at (818)223-8486 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #