- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
MAPLEWOOD, NJ, January 09, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Count Down to Super Bowl 44, XLIV, February 7, 6:30 pm. Aired live on CBS. Playing at Your House.
Invite your best buds, have lots of good eats and drinks, decorate the house a bit and you're ready to Get Crabby on Super bowl Sunday.
We feel a special kinship to XLIV because it's being held in Miami and we know the folks down south love their crab cakes as much as we do. We've created a Kent Island Party Pack to make your party planning easy. Order from www.kentislandcrabcakes.com.
We've packed Crab Dip, Sliders and Mini crab cakes into an instant party that you can serve at the Super Bowl or other Winter Party. Want extra points? Order the Smith Island 9 layer chocolate cake for dessert.
Clip 'n save supply list to make your grocery store shopping a breeze.
1. Pick up paper napkins and plates with your favorite team' s logo. Or both teams if you want to be even handed.
2. Plenty of beer, sodas, and water, along with a big plastic tub and ice. Paper cups are good.
3. Paper towels, a garbage can to hold the trash and you're nearly there.
4. If your party is all guys, how about cigars? Then remember the air freshener for après party.
5. For easy decorations order official NFL Pennants, www.nflshop.org and you can use them as prizes for the people who win the betting pool.
6. Have plenty of chairs around televisions and radios in different rooms in the house. Don't forget a radio in the bathroom for the diehards.
Menu for Super Bowl Sunday at the Kauffmans.
Kent Island Special Crab Dip with Corn Dippers
Tray of Crudites
Kent Island Sliders
Kent Island Mini Crab Cakes
Crab Cake Tacos
Plenty of Beer, Sodas, and Ice
Cigars for the Guys
Smith Island 9 Layer Chocolate Cake
Coffee for the post game rundown
Here's our favorite Super Bowl Sunday Sandwich, actually a make-it-yourself taco that starts with our yummy mini crab cakes.
Kent Island Crab Cake Tacos
24 mini crab cakes
12 flour tortillas
1 small onion, sliced thin
1 cup red wine vinegar
2 limes, quartered
Spritz a baking sheet with cooking spray, and lay out the frozen crab cakes. Paint them with mayonnaise and cook until browned in a 350 degree oven, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile soak onion slices in vinegar. Chop cilantro and place it in bowls along with salsa,sour cream and lime quarters.. Heat tortillas about 30 seconds in the microwave.
Assemble tacos by placing a hot crab cake in each hot tortilla, top with onion, cilantro, salsa and sour cream to taste. Squirt with lime juice. Fold and eat.
This year, you can own the moment. Celebrate Super Bowl XLIV and may the best team - yours - win.
Have fun from our house to yours
Ron and Rachel Kauffman
For Kent Island Crab Cakes
For more information or to interview Ron Kauffman, Jr. call Linda Eckhardt 973 762 4857
Public Relations Tours says give me one day with your client in New York's most influential editorial offices, and I'll give you coverage you couldn't have even dreamt of.
Ask for Linda Eckhardt
# # #