- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, December 29, 2016 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Most people are excellent at creating, maintaining and not letting go of their comfort zone; it's an easy thing to do. Bianca Walker from Hunter Bailey states 'Breaking out of your comfort zone is important if you want to improve, especially for entrepreneurs. Breaking out of the mold will only make a person stronger and more confident to reach higher levels in both professional and personal life.'
About Hunter Bailey: http://www.hunterbailey.com.au/about-us/
Ms Walker believes that 'nothing great can ever be achieved in a comfort zone' and that 'a person will only stay stagnant if they continue to play it safe'. Here, the Managing Director outlines six steps that a person should use when trying to break free of their comfort zone.
1. Move - it doesn't have to be far, but it should be away from a place that is all a person knows. Real growth will happen when a person moves away to build their world somewhere new.
2. Do all of the things you said you were going to do - make a start on the list of dreams that you want to achieve before you die. Get out there and make it happen.
3. Travel - immerse yourself in a different culture and way of lie. Visiting new and different places will bring a fresh perspective on life and will make a person more willing to try new things.
4. Change the dull daily routine - avoid becoming predictable and start the day in a variety of ways.
5. Meet new people - it is important to continue to meet new people will different experiences and perspectives on life because they may inspire you to do something that you didn't think about doing before.
6. Find a new hobby - this will give a new challenge in life and add something different to the daily routine. It's a small step towards making significant changes.
'Here at Hunter Bailey, we encourage everyone we work with to consistently break out of their comfort zone because we feel that there is real value in tackling some of the things that scare us the most. Don't be scared of failing, because if it doesn't work out, you can always say that you tried, and each set-back is just another learning opportunity and one step closer to breaking out of that comfort zone!' said Bianca Walker for Hunter Bailey.
Direct marketing specialists, Hunter Bailey create dynamic marketing solutions that boost consumer engagement, and their campaigns are developed to drive more awareness and loyalty to their client's brand.
Source: http://wallstreetinsanity.com/break-free-6-steps-to-breaking-out-of-y ... fort-zone/
For more information about the firm Follow @HunterBaileyBri on Twitter or 'Like' them on Facebook.
# # #