- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
ALISO VIEJO, CA, May 31, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Zense will radically shift how consumers will interact with originators and servicers. With its Blockchain secured environment, Zense provides a secure environment for consumers to maintain the data needed to qualify for a loan.
Zense provides the consumer a platform where they can complete the last credit application ever, one and done. Updates and verifications are done easily as needed. Imagine a world where the handoff from servicing to originator partners is done seamlessly and without friction or error.
For lender partners, Zense is an end-to-end solution (Suite of Services) that allows lead management, lead optimization through the Zense Rank, and pipeline management by prioritizing loan submissions into the pipeline manufacturing chain.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Zense Financial to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Zense Financial and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this opportunity.
The OCMX™ noted that Zense Financial exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
What They Do
1. A multipurpose platform – Zense makes it possible for borrowers to fill out one universal credit application and use it towards all of their credit needs.
2. A data-validation vehicle – Zense qualifies borrower data in real time through machine learning and AI, maximizing efficiency and significantly reducing cost for lenders.
3. An analytics and insights engine – By providing servicers with verified, real-time, digitized data, Zense helps optimize retention rates and provides timeless data automatically and accurately.
4. A secure blockchain network – Using a blockchain foundation provides security for the credit industry and consumers through high levels of encryption.
• Our technology is innovative and unique to the mortgage space. We are implementing the HyperLedger Blockchain and IBM Watson AI engine as our core technology platform.
• The Zense Rank allows lenders and servicers to identify the best leads or contacts to engage first. This reduces contact center cost and increases conversion rate.
• The Zense Certified Borrower as a Service (CBaaS) platform reduces the mortgage data collection and validation time by allowing the borrowers to review and update their information. All updates are saved securely in the Zense blockchain environment. This reduces to operation cost.
• The Zense platform can be extended to other credit verticals such as personal loan, automobile loan, student loan and credit card loan.
• Zense has a secured and open API architecture allowing it to integrate with other technology vendors. This flexibility enables strategic growth into multiple markets.
Where They Are Headed
The Zense platform is ready for enterprise launch. We have developed, tested and validated the core technology engine (blockchain, AI, open API, 2-Factor Authentication for access). We are engaging with a Retail Mortgage Lender and using their real borrower data to further test our platform and validate the benefits to the borrowers and lenders.
We are working on a robust list of customers consisting of mortgage lenders and servicers. The Sales team consists of both Zense Sales Executives and Sales Channel Partners and Resellers. The technical support team and other corporate support functions are in place and ready for customer expansion.
We are planning to initiate an aggressive marketing campaign to introduce Zense to the mortgage vertical. We are enhancing the Zense Borrower portal for the anticipated Borrower-direct launch by Q4, 2021.
Michael Wilson, Chief Executive Officer - 20+ years in mortgage; Former CIO/CTO/ SVP at Option One Mortgage, loanDepot, Impac; AI, Blockchain, Cyber Security.
Martin Vo, Chief Technology Officer - 20+ years in technology; Expertise in Blockchain, AI, Cloud; Multiple start up experience.
Daniel Hsu, Chief Financial Officer - 15+ years in mortgage as Controller, CFO.
Ty DeWale, Chief Process Officer - 20+ years in mortgage; expertise in capital market, mortgage operations, credit risks, underwriting, loan servicing and LOS platforms.
Patrick Shea, Chief Compliance Officer - 25+ years in mortgage and consumer banking; expertise in regulatory compliance, audit, QC, due diligence, vendor management, default management and operational risk management.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is changing how companies generate exposure in the financial marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies in need of market exposure during financial raises. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies with financial institutions all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors.
The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
Zense Financial gets listed on THE OCMX™
# # #