- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
INDIANAPOLIS, IN, April 05, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC is proud to announce that Alexander R. Craig was awarded the prestigious 2023 Max Goodwin Young Lawyer Award from the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA). This award is presented to only one attorney in Indiana each year.
Alex is a partner at Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC, where he has successfully handled several jury trials. He has handled pro-bono civil rights cases and participates in many community service events sponsored by the firm.
Alex graduated from Indiana University McKinney School of Law and has an MBA from St. Louis University. He has a bachelor's degree from Indiana University and graduated from Lawrence North High School. He and his family still live in Lawrence.
Alex has been chosen every year as Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers since 2015. He has also been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star Honoree since 2021. He is a member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 29th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 in the practice area of Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
The ITLA states that "Max Goodwin, an Indiana trial lawyer and past president of the ITLA, had an untiring, unrelenting devotion to clients and their circumstances. He had a never-give-up attitude when it came to justice for his clients. His intelligent yet practical approach to legal and life problems made him the type of total person that all lawyers admire. He made us proud to be trial lawyers." The Max Goodwin Young Lawyer Award is awarded to an attorney who:
• Is a Licensed Indiana Attorney who has been practicing law for 10 years or less
• Has helped advance Indiana law in a positive direction for Indiana consumers, which could include obtaining an important verdict, participating in legislative goals; assisting in appellate advocacy on important legal issues
• Strives to advance the Mission of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
• Is actively engaged in the community by providing pro bono services or other types of community service.
• Exemplifies civility and professionalism required by our profession.
• Contributes to ITLA as a young lawyer and commitment to becoming active and involved in the future of ITLA;
• Sets an example for other young lawyers interested in protecting the rights and safety of Indiana and United States citizens and consumers.
Alex is part of the award-winning team of attorneys at Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC. The firm is a personal injury law firm that handles cases involving semi-trucks, wrongful death, and other catastrophic injury cases throughout the United States. They have a team of experienced attorneys, paralegals, investigators, and staff who will aggressively pursue those who injure, kill, and endanger all of us by disregarding basic safety rules. Craig, Kelley & Faultless holds the importance of commitment and compassion towards their clients above all. They are dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of their clients and the people in the communities in which they practice.
About Craig, Kelley & Faultless
Craig, Kelley & Faultless is headquartered in Indianapolis. The firm has several offices in Indiana and an office in St. Louis, Missouri. The firm handles cases throughout the country and has attorneys licensed in Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and Ohio. Craig, Kelley & Faultless can be contacted at 1-800-746-0226. Additional information can be found at www.ckflaw.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ckflaw, or on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/craig-kelley-&-faultless-attorneys-at-law.
# # #