- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
HOLLYWOOD, FL, May 19, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- SanMelix Laboratories gets listed on THE OCMX™
SanMelix Laboratories is a bioactive skin and wound care company using the natural healing properties of Buckwheat honey, which have shown remarkable efficacy in the treatment of a variety of wound and dermal afflictions. SanMelix has created advanced wound care products to aid in the healing of acute, chronic, and minor wounds, and skin care to soothe, hydrate, and revive skin.
Our patented BEECure® products have higher anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties than the manuka honey-based products as well as higher standardization and a broader spectrum antimicrobial activity. At SanMelix, we are dedicated to changing people's lives through faster, natural remedies that provide superior, standardized skin and wound care.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of SanMelix Laboratories to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on SanMelix Laboratories and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that SanMelix Laboratories exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
Dr. Sabacinski, a renowned Harvard-trained podiatric physician, co-invented our patented BEECure® wound dressings, which demonstrated superior clinical outcomes. Our products have higher standardization and a broader spectrum of antimicrobial activity allowing them to be used by physicians in the fight against antimicrobial resistance pathogens.
Buckwheat honey has been shown in studies to have advanced skin regeneration properties and is higher in antioxidant activity, anti-inflammatory activity, and tissue repair activity than Manuka honey allowing SanMelix's products to be used on acute and chronic wounds, scrapes, minor cuts, burns, and skin irritations.
Our BEECure® patented advanced wound care dressings include the three essential components of an ideal wound dressing: (1) debridement, (2) tissue repair, and (3) anti-microbial properties.
BEECure® over-the-counter products are enriched with buckwheat honey, soothing calendula, and other natural, nourishing ingredients to soothe, hydrate, and revive irritated, and damaged skin.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
We will be first to market buckwheat honey skin and wound care products in the United States.
Our patented advanced wound care dressings will assist with the complexities of combating antimicrobial resistant (AR) pathogens and Hospital Associated Infections (HAIs) across healthcare settings and in the community.
Our customers will include the VA & DoD, medical supply distributors, physician networks, hospitals, SNFs as well as indirect sales channels for private label/ white label OTC opportunities.
Exit strategies include partnering with a skin and wound care company with distribution capabilities, selling to a strategic investor, or an IPO.
• First buckwheat honey-based wound dressing patented formulations with anticipated FDA microbial claim for infection control and a Class II De Novo (novel medical device) FDA pathway designation.
• With the CDC investing $300M+ in 59 state & local health departments to detect and prevent resistant threats, our advanced wound care dressings are ideal for HAIs and the AR crisis by reducing microbial growth to prevent MRSA and other super infections from penetrating the dressing while in use.
• Only dressing that has all three mechanisms of wound healing (1 ) Anti-microbial claim (2) Autolytic debridement (3) Skin regeneration.
• Buckwheat honey formulation platform applicable across multiple industries in the global skin and wound care markets.
• Advanced wound care acquisitions have been valued at +3x revenues.
• Raised over $2M and has 1900+ shareholders.
• Granted 3 US patents and 1 Canadian patent and US trademarks were issued in Q2 2021. The company was also issued an international trademark in Q1 2022.
• BEECure® R -Radiation and Laser Skin Care cream launched on Amazon in February 2021 receiving the Amazon Choice award in the first month along with 150+ testimonials and launched seven additional OTC products on Amazon in February 2022.
• Named winner of the Stevie Award in Health & Pharmaceuticals products, in the 2021 19th Annual American Business Awards, for its line of BEECure® products. Awarded Mom's choice award for After Sun Lotion.
• FDA reviewed initial 510(k) testing and 510(k) applications and provided recommendations for additional testing and change to product designation and regulatory pathway due to no comparable predicate device on the market.
Dr. Kenneth Sabacinski, DPM, MHS, FACFAS. Chief Medical Officer & Director
Board certified and Harvard trained with 30+ years in Foot & Ankle medicine, surgery, and limb salvage. Dr. Sabacinski is the inventor of multiple advanced wound care patents, including SanMelix's BEECure® wound care dressings.
Diana Sabacinski, CPA, CFE, Chief Executive Officer
Mrs. Sabacinski is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Fraud Examiner(CFE) with more than 25 years of C-level management experience in the service, manufacturing, government contracting, and healthcare industries. She is an Entrepreneur and co-founded, co-owned, and operated a multi-location training organization, which was listed on the INC 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Hamid Khosrowshahi Director – Business Development
FloSure Technologies was founded in 2011 by Hamid Khosrowshahi, a successful entrepreneur who has spent a career in the area of medical devices. He was the guiding hand behind the success of such products as: Exudry, Kollagen (Medifil and Skintemp), DuraGen (dural graft matrix), NeuraGen (nerve guide) and most recently the PRO series of negative pressure wound therapy pumps by Prospera.
Barry Constantine Research Scientist– Advisor
Barry has over 40 years healthcare industry experience with a strong history of advancement within the bio- technology and medical device sectors. Barry is very active in regulatory affairs to include direct communications with the FDA, medical device submissions of all classes, combination products (drug/device), pharmaceuticals (NDA and ANDA submissions), follow-on biologics (biosimilars) and Quality System Regulations.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online Ocmx portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #