- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
DALLAS, TX, April 20, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Advanced Primary Care services including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics.
We are a direct primary care healthcare company providing comprehensive primary care to our members for a monthly subscription fee. Our marketing focus is upon employers. We accept individuals who want to subscribe.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of DPC Healthcare to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to participate in this opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on DPC Healthcare and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous opportunity for Investors and Advisors.
The OCMX™ noted that DPC Healthcare exhibits the main components of any solid investment opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
1. Substantially reducing healthcare cost
By restoring primary care in a manner that allows our medical teams to practice at the top of their license and ensure our members can access us 24/7/365, prevents the use of unnecessary testing, specialty visits, ER & Urgent Care visits resulting is substantially lower cost.
In addition, because of our fixed monthly fee and the technology described above, our members do not need to come to the clinic for services which is a requirement in the fee-for-service system. This alone saves an inordinate amount of money and ensures our members do not hesitate to contact us when they need help. A significant barrier to people getting appropriate care in the US fee for service system is the requirement to visit a clinic and pay the fee for that visit.
2. Improving health
Overall health improvement requires active participation with the individual. That is very difficult to achieve when you simply tell someone this is what you need to do then never see them again. In our model of care, after we identify what an individual needs to do, we guide them and help them accomplish what is needed to improve their health. By helping our members change behavior, we get results that improve their health.
3. Organizing a fragmented system
When an individual enters the healthcare system, even if they have a primary care physician, they are on their own when they have to use services beyond their primary care physician. The US healthcare system is a maze of providers and services with little to no communication among the various parts of the system. This leads to higher cost and, in most cases, less than optimum outcomes.
When an individual becomes a member of DPC Healthcare, we become their guide should they need services outside of our company. We direct and coordinate all the care, needed and ensure our members do not receive care they don't need. We even escort them through the system and, if they need a hospital stay, we visit them and counsel with the specialists before anything is done.
The result is our members never experience the fragmentation in the system because we eliminate it. We are able to do this because of the size of the healthcare team each physician is assigned and each team is limited to 1,250 members which is ¼ the volume of a primary care physician in the fee for service system.
Gary Rudin, President and CEO
• Senior Corporate Officer of EDS; ran 3 of 7 industries – Healthcare, Government, and Energy plus all of Latin America and Canada; sat on Global Operations Council, 10 of us who ran the $20+B corporation
• Boards and HP Lead Consultant; taught Customer Relationship Management to HP's top performers in a weeklong class in Europe, Asia, and the Americas
• Board member, President & COO of USMD; merger of 205 physicians, public corporation primarily owned by physicians to avoid Stark Law issues; issues with raising $25MM with physician control and physicians managing physicians; sold to OPTUM for $310MM in September 2017
• Exited in July 2017 to avoid non-compete and non-solicitation issues.
• Gary attended Drake University for BA Math & Physics and MBA
John Ortiz, COO
• 43 years in the healthcare industry split evenly between provider organizations and consulting
• Provider Organizations include Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Sisters of Charity Health System in Houston, and USMD in Dallas
• Consulting Organizations include KPMG, Arthur Andersen, and Ernst & Young all in Atlanta
• Achieved equity partner status at both Arthur Andersen and Ernst & Young
• Responsible for major projects including restructuring the health system of a US Territory and developing/implementing the strategic plan for a major Atlanta health system
• John graduated from Pratt Institute of Technology in BS Industrial Engineering and attended University of Houston, Cullen School of Engineering for MS Industrial Engineering
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is literally changing how companies and investment funds generate exposure in the marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies along with investment and mutual funds which need to raise additional funds or gain significant market exposure. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies, funds, investors, and advisors all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies and investment funds seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors. The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
# # #